DIRECT DRIVE INDEXING TABLE
Direct Drive Indexing Table is a kind of rotary table used for indexing operations which is very fast and accurate than conventional gear type indexing tables.
A very high torque motor used to drive the Direct Drive Indexing Table to make it more rapid and stiff. The table is equipped with a high-resolution encoder to reach a high accuracy in positioning and assuring repeatability.
Direct Drive Indexing Table is highly rigid with stable characteristics and low runout of less than 0.015 mm in a very compact form factor.
Other advantages of these Direct Drive Indexing Tables are short time indexing, repeatability, their free choice of indexing positions, and their tolerability of extremely high radial and axial torques during rotation and stopping.
Direct Drive Indexing Table will be free of defects for a long time and does not require any repairs. Based on the application requirements, this product can be equipped with hydraulic or pneumatic clamping system.
- High torque output direct drive with a compact design
- Maximum dynamics thanks to the use of torque motors
- The very high/ low rotational speed with minimum cogging torque
- High-speed precise indexing operation
- Outstanding low runout and high stability by employing a special bearing
- Short positioning time
- No face gear results in zero backlash and maximizes the performance
- Free scale angular steps
- High accuracy between ± 3 arc second
- High repeatability means less than 0.2 arc second
- Pneumatic or hydraulic clamping system for more rigidity of table head
- Few mechanical parts result in very long life and low maintenance
- Possible custom design
Direct Drive Indexing Tables can be used in the following applications:
- Machine Tools
- CNC Rotary Transfer Machines
- Milling Machines
- Machine Centers
- Assembly Machines
- Casting/ Foundry Machines
- Rotating Satellites