DIRECT DRIVE ROTARY TABLE
Direct Drive Rotary Table is a kind of rotary table used to the continuous operation which is several times more agile and accurate than conventional face gear or rack and pinion rotary tables.
Thanks to the use of specific bearings, Direct Drive Rotary Table has got to highly rigid and stable characteristics with a low runout of less than 0.015 mm in a very compact form factor.
A strong high torque motor used as the heart of the Direct Drive Rotary Table to make it rapid, stiff and powerful which is being monitored by a high-resolution encoder to reach the real flexibility with high accuracy.
From among other advantages of these Direct Drive Rotary Tables, we can refer to the short time of indexing, their repeatability, their free choice of indexing positions, and their tolerability of extremely high radial and axial torques during rotation and stopping.
Systems based on Direct Drive Rotary Table will surely be free of any defects for a long time, and will not require any repairs. Based on the application requirements, this product can be equipped with internal and/or external clamps.
- High torque output direct drive with a compact design
- Maximum dynamics thanks to the use of torque motors
- The very high/ low rotational speed with minimum cogging torque
- Outstanding low runout and high stability by employing a special bearing
- No face gear results in zero backlash and maximizes the performance
- High accuracy between ± 3 arc second
- High repeatability means less than 0.2 arc second
- Pneumatic or hydraulic clamping system for more rigidity of table head
- High-speed continuous precision operation
- Few mechanical parts result in very long life and low maintenance
- Possible custom design
Our Direct Drive Rotary Tables have some special properties which make them suitable and a good choice for:
- Machine Tools
- CNC Rotary Transfer Machines
- Milling Machines
- Machine Centers
- Assembly Machines
- Casting/ Foundry Machines
- Rotating Satellites